I have been freelance designing and developing Websites and print material since 2001 and am always looking for new and exciting projects to challenge my skills and creativity. My objective is to stay active in creative design and to continue to further my design and technical skills in print and Web publishing. My goal is to provide my clients with unique and exciting designs that represent their business professionally and to their expectations.
Freelance Webmaster / Graphic Design
South O' Design; Oceanside, CA | Since 2001
- Web Design
Job types include many small local businesses that mainly just need a Web presence, medium size businesses that usually need e-Commerce capabilities and educational organizations that need content management systems. My work consists of planning, designing, setting up hosting and a development environment, site development, site configuration, branding, testing, and launching.
- Graphic Design
Job types include any business needing logos, business cards, brochures, banners, mailers, gift certificates, posters, ads, book covers, etc.
South O' Internet Services; Oceanside, CA | Since 2001
- Partner of small local Web Hosting company. We provide Shared, VPS, and Managed WordPress, services to businesses of all types and size. We also provide domain registration and SSL certificates.
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
San Diego, CA 2000-2001 | Certificate of Completion in Web Design
- PALOMAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE
San Marcos, CA 1998 | Certificate of Completion in Desktop Publishing
- RANCHO BUENA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL
Vista, CA 1987-1991 | Diploma
- Able to work autonomously or within a team environment
- Extensive, hands-on graphic design and creative skills
- Self-starter and team motivator
- Successful at working under time-sensitive deadlines
- Extremely creative and business-minded
- Proficient in the following
- Adobe Dreamweaver & Fireworks
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Joomla CMS
- A number of eCommerce applications